Ships electric networks and devices 209912516-3003 01.02.2021-02.05.2021
Learning outcomes of the course
Knowledge, understanding and proficiency of:
- network constructions and busbars.
- main components and their operations.
- basics of planning and sizing of electric network.
- high voltage work safety requirements.
Prerequisites and co-requisites
209912116 Electric motors and generators
- general view of ships electric network and operation in different operating and malfunction situations
- general layout of network
- power rating
- dimensioning basicd for cables, electric devices and gear
- installation methods and placement
(STCW A-III/1 and A-III/2)