• Learning Environment for Papermaking and Automation, KnowPap, AEL and Prowledge, 2015, Finland.
• Learning Environment for Chemical Pulping and Automation, KnowPulp, AEL and Prowledge, 2015, Finland.
• TOXOER MOOC material in http://moodle.toxoer.com/, EU ERASMUS TOXOER project 2015-2018.
The course grade consists of partial grades: Total grade = 0.4 * Part 1 grade + 0.2 * Part 2 grade + 0.2 * Part 3 grade + 0.2 * Part 4 grade.
Partial grades 0-5.
01.09.2020 - 18.12.2020
0 - 110
Open UAS and Continuing Education
Degree Programme in Energy Engineering
Opintoja nopeuttava oppimisväylä:
Työhön integroitu oppimisväylä:
After completing this course, you will be able to
• explain the mechanisms of environmental pollution in soil, air and water
• describe the related cleaning technologies and waste handling processes
• physical and chemical working principles of online and offline emission measurement technology
• use emission measurement equipment in industrial and authority practices
• analyse and calculate the amount of emissions coming from different anthropogenic activities, and produce emission measurement reports
• describe the main features of field specific environmental administration, legislation, regulation and related economic factors.
What are the theoretical principles and mechanisms related to the pollution and cleaning of emissions?
What are the key cleaning technologies?
How do the emission measurement systems and analysers work?
How are you able to estimate emissions and produce measurement reports?
What are most significant emissions related administrative, legislative and economic issues?
STUDENTS MAY CHOOSE THE LEARNING PERIOD.
135 hours self-study with Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) materials and Learn materials.
Course materials produced in the TOX-OER project together with 6 other EU partner institutions.