40% Face-to-face, 60% Distance learning
- One or two courses in business and administration is expected.
- Lecture notes from the instructor
- Other readings suggested by the instructor
- Following text-book: Chaffey, D. (2015). Digital Business and E-Commerce Management: Strategy, Implementation and Practice. Harlow: Pearson Education Limited.
The maximum number of points obtainable from the course is 100. There will be 3 theme specific tasks each worth 20%. In addition, each individual will complete a development project worth 40%. The instructions for the development project will be provided later in a separate document. There will be some points allocated for the attendance and class activities.
26.08.2019 - 22.12.2019
15.08.2019 - 30.08.2019
Kulttuurin koulutusyksikkö (not translated)
Degree Programme in Game Design
At the end of the study unit, students should be able to:
• Describe the characteristics of the digital economy
• Identify environmental factors impacting organization’s digital business strategy
• Analyze and manage requirements for digital business systems
• Describe how digital infrastructure supports and enhance functional areas and business processes
• Outline potential technological solutions to build a digital business infrastructure
• Evaluate the effectiveness of business and revenue models for digital businesses
Resit exams takes place on specific times during the academic. Registration and acceptance of registration is necessary before the resit exam takes place.