60% Face-to-face, 40% Distance learning
- You are able to understand different viewpoints about principles of developing tourism and travel activities
- You are able to learn the factors which are having a seasonal effect on tourism planning
- You are able to take advantage of the seasons and other regional strength in planning the tourism supply
- You are able to link a company objectives of planning and development to the regional ones
01.08.2020 - 31.12.2020
15.08.2020 - 04.09.2020
Matkailu-, ravitsemis- ja nuorisoalan koulutusyksikkö (not translated)
Tommi Pantzar, Natalia Kushcheva
Degree Programme in Tourism and Service Business
Course will be given online. First lesson will be streamed from classroom, where students on Mikkeli campus can participate.
Online course in Learn consists of 3 parts:
1. Orientation to Seasonality in tourism planning
- online lectures, articles to read and an online assignment
2. Seasonality and sustainability in tourims, regional level.
- online lectures, material to read, online exam
3. Seasonality in company level, tourism planning
- online lectures, 2 assignments for a tourist organization of your own choice.