Personal safety and social responsibilities (A-VI/1-4) (0 cr)
22.08.2022 - 28.08.2022
29.08.2022 - 23.10.2022
12 - 40
- Degree Programme in Marine Engineering, Ship Technology
- Perttu Juvonen
MIKT22SPMarine Engineering, full-time studies
Knowledge and understanding of and proficiency in:
- comply with emergency procedures
- take precautions to prevent pollution of the marine environment
- observe safe working practices
- contribute to effective communications on board ship
- contribute to effective human relationships on board ship
- understand and take necessary actions to control fatigue
- safe working practices
- human relationships on board ship
- effective communication and human interaction
- emergency procedures
- pollution prevention of the marine environment
- social responsibilities
Content complies with IMO model course 1.21.
Attendance at teaching and guidance sessions as specified in the schedule. Participation in lectures and completion of exercises.
Discussion with the teacher, and if necessary PSP-planning with your own mentor teacher.
Course does not include cooperation with RDI and working life.
Assessment methods and criteria
Participation in all lectures and approved completion of exercises.
Participation in all lessons and training sessions is obligatory.