Material will be provided by teacher.
After completing the course with grade 3, you can
- understand clear standard and job-related speech.
- use basic structures reasonably correctly both orally and in writing.
- speak relatively fluently in such a way that occasional mistakes in pronunciation or prosody do not lead to misunderstanding.
- describe your education and work experience e.g. when applying for a job.
- describe and discuss key issues of your professional field (e.g. the work, products, processes or services of companies and/or organizations)
The objectives are based on the Common European Framework of Languages, level B1 and the Decree 18.12.2014/1129.
Tuition in Finnish
31.08.2020 - 18.12.2020
15.08.2020 - 04.09.2020
20 - 40
Kielet ja viestintä, Mikkeli (not translated)
Degree Programme in Tourism and Service Business
Students attend instruction and counselling according to the timetable. Studies follow the timetable of contact classes and assignments that are completed independently.
Completing studies quicker takes place by choosing independent methods of study. These can include, for example, online courses or courses from other student groups’ timetables. Completing assignments through this track involves more independent work and learning compared to the scheduled track.
5 opintopistettä tarkoittaa keskimäärin 135 tuntia opiskelijan työtä. (not translated)