Drawing and painting MU00BI64-3013 01.01.2020-01.05.2020
Learning outcomes of the course
- you have a better understanding of the basic techniques, equipment and materials for drawing, painting and other methods
- you can observe the visual environment and are able to see both the larger whole and details
- you appreciate the meaning of composition and colour
- you are able to take part in discussions and interpret pictures through your own experience
- you are able to take advantage of visual expression in your own field
What are the most common drawing and painting techniques and equipment?
How to picture the structure and anatomy of the human body?
How to explain your working methods, use of materials and techniques to other people?
How to express yourself visually?
How to use the information available on the internet and in literature?
How do exhibitions develop you in your artistic work?