After successfully completing the course, you:
- know the basics of InDesign and layout
- know the basics of Illustrator and are able to produce vector graphics
- understand different file formats and usage
- are able to make layouts and use images in your publications
- are able to produce print and digital ready files and you are familiar with different printing techniques
- are able utilise software tools that make the workflow more efficient
How to do layouts and vector based illustrations?
How to select appropriate typography, colour profile and paper?
How to save a file in appropriate file format and manage files between applications?
How to select the appropriate tools and methods for each task?