Valokuvaus ja kuvankäsittely (not translated) MU00DV92-3003 01.01.2020-26.04.2020
Learning outcomes of the course
- Students are able to produce images using modern digital cameras.
- Students master the basics of studio photography and lighting and understand the basic steps of image file processing.
- The subjects are chosen according to the student's field of interest: objects, interiors or clothing on a person or surface structures of materials.
- What are the basic camera functions?
- How to use the camera in different circumstances and targets: objects, interiors, clothing on a person and surface structures of materials?
- How is photography carried out in a studio?
- How are picture files adjusted and edited in image processing?