40% Face-to-face, 60% Distance learning
-Lecture notes from the instructor
1) Charnatony, L. d., McDonald, M. & Wallace, E., 2011. Creating Powerful Brands. Fourth ed. Amsterdam: Butterworth-Heinemann.
2) Keller, K. L., 2013. Strategic Brand Management: Building, Measuring and Managing Brand Equity. Global ed. Essex: Pearson Education Limited.
- A set of articles to augment specific sections may be uploaded and made accessible in the course homepage.
07.09.2020 - 31.12.2020
15.08.2020 - 04.09.2020
Liiketalouden koulutusyksikkö, Kouvola (not translated)
Degree Programme in International Business
The aim of the course is to make you able to:
- identify key branding decisions
- build, measure and manage customer-based brand equity
- choose brand elements to enhance brand equity
- optimize marketing mix elements to improve brand equity
- create brand portfolio strategies
- be attentive to branding issues in the global market
- be aware of possible legal and ethical issues in branding
The maximum number of points for the course is 100, broken down as follows:
Mid-term quiz (25%)
Final quiz (25%)
Brand audit (50%)
Attendance bonus (10%)
To pass the course, you must:
Complete each item of assessment listed above;
Attain at least half of the available points for each item of assessment listed above.
No exceptions will be made to these minimum requirements.