Customer experience is an integrated customer assessment of all aspects of its interaction with the company based on his emotional perception and rational analysis. Customer Experience Management (CEM) is becoming an increasingly important factor in a company's long-term success, having a direct impact on brand perception, customer loyalty, and retaining customers.
By the end of this course, students should be able to:
• Know and apply the most important tools and techniques used to create compelling customer experiences like Design Thinking Method
• Know and be able to use in creating customer experiences the latest research on consumer behavior, human decision making
• Know the difference between B2C and B2B settings and its implication for CEM
• Know and apply the strategy of CEM in marketing and management in general
• Know how to analyze and create the customer journey map