Graphic design software (5 cr)
06.04.2022 - 22.04.2022
15.08.2022 - 31.12.2022
Mode of delivery
- Degree Programme in Bioproduct Design
- Degree Programme in Graphic Design
- Degree Programme in Fashion and Costume Design
- Degree Programme in Interior Architecture and Furniture Design
- Panu Vuoristo
BTMKV22KPBioproduct design, full-time studies
After successfully completing the course, you:
- know the basics of InDesign and layout
- know the basics of Illustrator and are able to produce vector graphics
- understand different file formats and their usage
- are able to make layouts and use images in your publications
- are able to produce print and digital ready files and are familiar with different printing techniques
- are able utilise software tools that make the workflow more efficient
How to do layouts and vector based illustrations?
How to select the appropriate typography, colour profile and paper?
How to save a file in an appropriate file format and manage files between applications?
How to select the appropriate tools and methods for each task?
In Fashion and Costume Design it is important to command the composition with the help of programmes: a piece of clothing, a human being + moodboard = visual presentations.