Research and report (5 cr)
06.04.2022 - 22.04.2022
31.10.2022 - 31.12.2022
Virtual proportion (cr)
RD proportion (cr)
Mode of delivery
20 % Contact teaching, 80 % Distance learning
20 - 30
- Degree Programme in Restoration
- Leena Muotio
- Jari-Pekka Muotio
- Jaana Hermunen
- Elina Rauhala
REKV20SPRestoration, full-time studies
After you have completed the course you can
- define the goals, research question and assignment, concept map and framework for your project
- choose the right research methods for accomplishing your project and solving your research assignment
- make a schedule for your research plan
- anticipate problem situations in your project
- apply your own professional knowledge creatively and critically, write the reference list and reference markings in the correct way
- analyze how the chosen methods will serve your assignment and how to write an academic report
-evaluate reliability and validity of the research
- How to write an academic report of your project?
- How do you define the framework and concept map of your project?
- What is the research plan for your project?
- How to concentrate on forming an objective and analytical approach to the research problem and choose the methods for carrying out the project?
Study material is in LEARN-environment.
Study is part of the 3rd year Restoration project work.
Project study is possible to write also from the rehearsal project.
Will be told in the first meeting and in the LEARN.
Project study is possible to write also from the international exchange project.
Research plan will be constructed by doing small rehearsals.
Project report and the writing process.
In the Learn.
This study is obligatory to do before Thesis project.
Report will be evaluated by substance teacher (substance) and Leena Muotio (research and reporting).
Assessment methods and criteria
Both the research plan and report will be evaluated by substance teacher and Leena Muotio.
Compulsory restoration studies required.
Finnish communications skills and Research and development skills required.